Heritage Spring Formal 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
Following the recommendations of the CDC and the POTUS on social distancing and limiting gatherings of more than 10 people, we have rescheduled Heritage's Spring Formal. The new date is JUNE 5, 2020.
Spring Formal 2020 will be held in the Barn at Moffitt Oaks. Come dance the night away with your friends! We will have a photo booth, Candy Bar and lots of memories to be made! Buy your tickets today! They will sell out! This is a High School Event. Must be 14 years of age by June 5, 2020 to attend. EVERY GUEST MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND!
Modest attire is expected for both boys and girls. We expect the students to respect themselves and others by dressing in a virtuous manner. If you invite guests, they too, are expected to follow the guidelines. Please use discretion to assure your selection is tasteful and above reproach. If you have questions about your attire, please contact Brandy Wilson at email@example.com
- Ladies are to wear semi-formal or formal dresses. Long gowns are encouraged but not required.
- Absolutely no cleavage displayed.
- Appropriate undergarments should be worn, and not showing.
- Short dresses or slits in floor-length gowns must not be higher than 3 inches above the knee. One should be able to sit down in the dress in a very modest manner.
- Dress backs may not be lower than mid-back
- No side or front cut-outs or transparencies in dresses below the mid-back.
- No see-through gowns.
- All dresses must have straps. Straps need to provide support for the dress.
- Dress pants with long-sleeved button down shirt and tie is the minimum requirement. Suit jacket is encouraged but not required.
- Shirts are to remain buttoned and tucked in.
- No jeans or T-shirts.
My parents and I understand and agree to follow the dress code.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Adult sponsors and chaperones reserve the right to ask anyone attending the dance to leave if their attire, behavior, and/or speech are deemed inappropriate based on the judgment of the sponsors and chaperones. No refunds will be issued.
- Dancing should be tasteful. No close body-contact or provocative dancing permitted. Public displays of affection are not permitted at this event. Chaperones have the right to make corrections.
- No outside foods, beverages, alcohol, tobacco products or smoking will be allowed.
- Parents will be responsible for any damage caused by their child to private or public property.
- Attendees are not allowed any re-admittance to the dance once they leave.
- The dance will end promptly at 11 p.m. All attendees must depart or be picked up at that time.
My parents and I understand and agree to follow the code of conduct
Accident Waiver and Release Liability
I acknowledge that the Heritage Christian Home School Support Group formal dance is an event that involves risks. I hereby assume all of the risks of my student participating/volunteering for this event.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form will be used by the holders, sponsors, and organizers of the event and that it will govern my student actions and responsibilities at the event, including travel to and from the event. I hereby take action for myself, my students, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns as follows:
- waive, release and discharge the Heritage Christian Home School Support Group, its directors, officers, volunteers, representatives and agents from any and all liability, loss, and cost, claim, damage and cause of action of any kind; and
- indemnify and hold harmless the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all such liabilities or claims made as results of participation in this event.
I hereby consent for my student to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident or illness during this event. I understand that my student may be photographed at this event. I agree to allow their photo, video or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holder and assigns.
This Accident Waiver and Release of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. My parents and I have read and understand that we are agreeing to release Heritage Christian Home School Support Group and all volunteers of liability.